DEBP support children, young people and vulnerable adults to have a positive future, through equipping them with the opportunities and tools for success.
At DEBP, we want every child, young person and vulnerable adult to have a future based on their skills not their situation. On behalf of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we will always …
- Include opportunities for them to develop and recognise their skills.
- Offer bespoke support and interventions.
- Raise the expectations of key stakeholders to enable improved outcomes.
- Engage and support passionate partners who inspire.
- Aim to increase confidence to articulate aspiration.
- Provide support to access and sustain educational and employment opportunities.
- Advocate with their best interests at heart through all of our work.
More about our history and team
Our school programmes
Find out about our school programmes.
The latest news from the team