DEBP support children, young people and vulnerable adults to have a positive future, through equipping them with the opportunities and tools for success.
At DEBP, we want every child, young person and vulnerable adult to have a future based on their skills not their situation. On behalf of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we will always …
- Include opportunities for them to develop and recognise their skills.
- Offer bespoke support and interventions.
- Raise the expectations of key stakeholders to enable improved outcomes.
- Engage and support passionate partners who inspire.
- Aim to increase confidence to articulate aspiration.
- Provide support to access and sustain educational and employment opportunities.
- Advocate with their best interests at heart through all of our work.
STEM Inspiration Awards
Our STEM Hub is incredibly proud to have had a STEM Ambassador recognised at the STEM Inspiration Awards on Wednesday 16 November at the House of Lords, London.The Awards are…
Junction Arts, in association with DEBP, are thrilled to have been awarded funding by Bolsover Partnership, to deliver a new arts and wellbeing programme called ‘Six Pillars’.Six Pillars will support…
Helping you achieve the Government’s careers strategy and Gatsby benchmarks
We're pleased to publish our updated document showing schools the programmes we deliver and how they can help meet the Government's careers strategy and Gatsby benchmarks. It contains an at…
https://www.debp.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Connected-Futures-video-1.mp4 We are so pleased to be working with Youth Futures Foundation and its flagship grants programme, Connected Futures. Created to join up support for young people across different agencies…
More about our history and team
Our school programmes
Find out about our school programmes.
The latest news from the team