There are so many careers resources out there, it is difficult to know where to start looking. Our Careers Advisers and Employability Workers have gathered some of their favourite places to go for careers support.
We’ve developed some activities – with help from our employer volunteers and STEM Ambassadors. These include:
- A Day in the Life of… – an insight into volunteers roles.
- Experiments at Home – simple experiments that can be done at home with household items
- Kahoot quiz – take part in our most recent STEM quiz
- Living room sessions – video interviews with volunteers, and lots more videos on our YouTube channel
- Meet our STEM Ambassadors – fact-sheets including a student challenge
- Spotlight on STEM – audio interviews with volunteers
- What’s my Line? – guess the job roles of our volunteers. We’ve also got a range of videos/narrated powerpoints. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
- Our bookcase – additional resources